Mienfoking Films

Mienfoking Films
Reality Check ?

Saturday, July 28, 2007

ALBERTO GONZALES - HISTORY OF LIES



SENATOR KANE
Mr. Pentangeli, you are contradicting your confessions to our investigators; I ask you again, were you a member of a crime organization headed by Michael Corleone?

PENTANGELI
No. I never heard of it. I never heard of nothing like that. I was in the olive oil business with his father a long time ago. That's all.

SENATOR KANE
We have your confession that you murdered on the orders of Michael Corleone. Do you deny that confession and do you know what denying that confession will mean to you?

PENTANGELI
The FBI guys promised me a deal. So I made up a lot of stuff about Michael Corleone. Because then, that's what they wanted. But it was all lies. Everything. They said Michael Corleone did this, Michael Corleone did that. So I said, "Yeah, sure."

No comments:

Popular Posts

What is Mienfoks ?

Recent Posts

How the Stock Market Works

How the Stock Market Works
"They all have very good names"

How the Legal System Works

How the Legal System Works
It's a business ?
My photo
You can pretend to be serious; But you can't pretend to be funny.