Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Iranian Revolutionary Guard named as terror group
The Bush administration has decided to give a "terrorist" designation to Iran's elite Revolutionary Guard, which would allow the US government to target the group's business and financial operations, the Washington Post reported Wednesday.
The daily reported that the Bush administration suspects the Revolutionary Guard, Iran's 125,000-strong elite military branch, of providing support to extremists in Iraq, Afghanistan, and throughout the Middle East.
The Post said that the decision follows congressional pressure on the administration to toughen its stance against Tehran, and reflects adminstration frustration with the ineffectiveness of UN resolutions against Iran's nuclear program.
The executive order, to be issued by US President George W. Bush in the coming days, will allow the United States to block the assets of terrorists and to disrupt operations by foreign businesses that "provide support, services or assistance to, or otherwise associate with, terrorists."
The Revolutionary Guard would be the first national military branch included on a US list of individuals, businesses, charities and extremist groups believed to be engaged in terrorist activities.
Telementation is a variation of what is often called "The Law of Attraction", where telementation focuses more on feeling reali...
Its a simple plan of creating dependence on government as an entitlement. The dependence becomes centralized control and entitlement becomes...
While others may view the stories about Warren G. Harding's black ancestry as rumor, Marsha Stewart sees it as fact. Mrs. Stewart, a 60-...
To its 117 elderly residents, Wesley Acres is simply a peaceful place to pass their twilight years. Only when viewed from above does it beco...
The first question we need to ask is "Where is all the oil' ? Why Would They Do This ? Massive Social Change and Depopulat...
A recent study from the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) has zero credibility. It pegged likely taxpayer losses in the Fannie Mae and Fre...
Economics 101- You cannot solve a debt crisis with more debt ! It's like you are with a friend at a casino, your friend loses all hi...
Bigger than 911 in terms of the scope and magnitude of people it will effect! Similar to the past events there is a main stream version - th...
Here's the skinny...The Human body does not require carbohydrates to perform any type of biological functions. The body will convert fat...
Hitler learns a hard lesson about trusting people during the real estate bubble in this awesome spoof !
- ► 2009 (38)
- ► 2008 (130)
- BEGINING OF THE END - 2ND TEMPLE FOUND ?
- BUSH WARNS OF COMING NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST ?
- COED S BEFUDDLE CNN REPORTERS ON 2008 ELECTION ?
- JESUS LOVES YOU !. . . IN HIS OWN WAY ???
- FOX ATTACKS - WARMONGERING FROM FOXNEWS
- CANADIAN SPP PROTESTERS "OUT" AGENT PROVOCATUERS
- "NEOCON BILL" KRISTOL ON THE DAILY SHOW
- THE FLYING SAUCER CRASH OF 1884 ???
- ERIN BURNETT CHINA'S POISONOUS IMPORTS ARE GOOD?
- I HAVE SMOKED 10 JOINTS A DAY FOR 25 YEARS !
- GORE VIDAL - INTERVIEWED ON REALNEWS NETWORK
- ARE THINGS GETTING BETTER IN IRAQ ?
- Iranian Revolutionary Guard named as terror group
- CONTEMPLATING " FREEWILL" - FROM WAKING LIFE
- DICK CHENEY EXPLAINS WHY IRAQ IS IMPORTANT
- DID CHENEY FORCE ROVE OUT ???
- BUSH'S BRAIN "KARL ROVE" JUMPING SHIP ! ! !
- IRAQI GOVERNMENT OFFICAILS DEALING WEAPONS ?
- TOTAL US DEBT TO THE PENNY $8,969,803,128,789.47
- PEARL JAM HAS FREE SPEECH CENSORED BY ATT
- RUSSIANS LAUNCH "DEAD PIG CARCASS" MISSILES
- 1940'S PROPAGANDA "DISNEY STYLE"
- Japan injects 1 trillion yen into market
- IOWA REPUBLICAN DEBATE - AUG 5TH 2007
- DEMOCRACY NOW - NEWS YOU MAY MISSED
- WHAT'S GOING ON WITH THE REPUBLICAN PARTY ?
- BILL ORIELLY - DAILYKOS "SHAMEFUL AGENDA"
- 911 NEWS REPORT-"CAMP DAVID CRASH" ???
- ▼ August (28)